- Born in Monterrey N.L. México now living in San Antonio, TX.
- Professional Spanish voice talent since 1992 in all areas of voice work: Radio, Television, On-hold messaging, Audio Books, CD-ROM,Training programs, internet broadcast and podcasts.
- Music/jingles production.
- Extensive audio editing and sound design experience.
- Creative copywriter and translator.
- Member of American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA) and American Federation of Musicians (AFM)
VOICE DESCRIPTION AND STYLE
Young, energetic, ranging from late teen's - 30's. Voice actor, real person, character voices, cartoons, able follow direction well and fast in the studio. Very good with multiple voice interaction.